Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Thursday, July 20, 2006






Jack's 2 month check up...
Ok, I thought there was a problem with the scale, is it possible that one baby, no matter how chubby, can gain almost 5 pounds in a month??? Seems a bit crazy to me! Jack weighs 15 pounds 8 ounces now, and is 25 inches long, unbelievable! He is in the 95% for height and weight, so they consider him too chubby, hehe! Everything is so chubby on him, of course he is super cute, so it is ok by me!
But with 2 month check ups come shots, and poor Jack had to have 3 of them, ouch! He screamed like I never heard him scream before, I had tears in my eyes having to watch the terror on his face. He was pretty miserable that whole day and into the next, even though I gave him Tylenol to help.

1 comment:

Jennison said...

Ouch! I HATED watching my babies go through that :(

The chub looks GOOOOOD on him though, awesome photos of a VERY cute baby!!!