Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Monday, August 28, 2006



Just FYI... If you ask Ella, "what are you doing" and she responds with "nah-sing", this is not a good thing! Run and find out! Apparently nah-sing can mean climbing up on the counter to get things off the top of the fridge!!!
As Jamie says, Ella has figured out tools, notice her little chair that she uses to climb up onto the counter!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Couldn't resist commenting on this one!! My dd does this w/ her bureau in her bedroom. I have her dollhouse on it and she'll be sitting there playing w/ it. I think I need to find a new place to put her dollhouse, lol. Found your blog through SJ - hope you don't mind me reading it!!! Your kids are absolutely adorable!