Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Ahhhh sweet me time...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Jack has been going to bed at about 8:30, 9 every night, and sleeps till about 9 am!!!! And Ella has been sleeping till 8:30 or 9, so after my treadmill, shower and breakfast, I get about 30 minutes of quiet, can you hear it??? shhhh.... aaaaah.... so sweet...
I don't even turn the tv on or anything, just sit and enjoy the silence, hehe!!!

No comments: