Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Oh my gosh, I just looked at the date and realized that in one week my little peanut will be 2 years old!!! ARGGGHHH! It seems crazy to me, it seems like I just brought her home from the hospital yesterday, and there she is almost 2 years old, no fair, yes, no fair! Of course she is still my baby, I still get to push her in the baby swing, and rock with her while she drinks out of a big girl cup at night. She's still in diapers and still needs naps. So maybe she isn't that big of a girl after all!
My favorite thing she does right now... ask her "Ella what is your name?" and she will tell you "me", and then ask her "what is my name?" and she will tell you "you". What a stink, hehe! And boy does that girl talk, and never quietly, she sure has the gift of gab! And she is always on the move, singing, dancing, jumping around!!! And she is interested in tv now, she really likes the Go Baby show and Dora, she is always asking to watch them, and thanks to TiVo she can anytime!

No comments: