Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Thursday, October 26, 2006

MVP!!!
That's right, you heard it here first!!! Taylor made MVP for her 7th grade basketball team! I swear I had tears in my eyes when she told me, I'm so proud of my little girl! She also got an award for coach's pick! My Taylor rocks!!! I'm going to take pics of her and her awards today then hang them up in her room!
Now comes volleyball, woohoo! I love that sport. Taylor is trying out for the team. I have a good feeling she will make it, she just tries so hard!

1 comment:

Jennison said...

Congratulations Taylor!!!!! That is an AWESOME achievment, you DO rock!!! Good luck with volleyball, from what your mom says, you'll do great :)