Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Friday, October 27, 2006





Taylor made the volleyball team!!! Wahoooo!!! My little athlete, she rocks!

Betty needed some pics for her photog class, so I helped her out with the cute subjects!!! Ella was quite a stink in the beginning, but she warmed up. She had a lot of fun with Jack in the basket.
I was trying a challenge for a scrap board, and this is the cute pic I got of Cam. I can't believe how handsome he is, and his eyes, WOW!!!
I must say I have some good lookin kids hehe!

2 comments:

AshleyS said...

precious photos, Amy!

Jennison said...

These are awesome Amy! And YEAH, those are some cute kids!