Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Monday, November 13, 2006

Taylor won her first volleyball game today!!!! They took all 3 sets, well out of 3, hehe!! Sooo proud! I get to see her first game on Wednesday and I can't wait. I'll be there with my camera!

I took Cam and Ella to the docs today to find out they have a virus! UGH! How many weeks of being sick and there is still nothing they can do for them. But of course you never can tell...
So they weighed Jack today cause I asked if they could. I wanted to see if it was time to move him out of his 22 pound weight limit car seat, I figured he had to be about that by now. Boy was I wrong, he was 23 pounds 8 ounces! So way past the weight limit. He'll be in a big car seat now, which brings on my question, where do I set him? He can't sit up yet! UGH!!! Chubby baby!

No comments: