Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Friday, March 30, 2007



Could there be a more perfect shirt for poor Cam? I saw this and knew he had to have it! Some days Ella is just plain mean to Cam, taking stuff from him, and just plain being a pain. I know he would never think of taping his baby sister to the wall, but he sure was amused at the shirt I got him for his birthday! Oooh and he made me feel so special the other day, I told him how much I miss him when he goes to his dads and asked him if he felt he needed a break from me? He told me it wasn't me he needed a break from, but Ella! Nice to know he still loves me hehe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, what a sweet thing to say. I'm totally digging the shirt, I bet Ian and Max would LOVE that one!