Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Tuesday, April 03, 2007



That hair! How in the world did Jack get that white blonde hair??? And those big blue eyes? I know it isn't a mix up, he never left my side at the hospital, that and he looks so much like my other kids, but aren't genetics funny? Mom with light brown hair, daddy with dark brown hair, both of us with brown eyes, then there is Jack, blonde hair, blue eyes. People always do a double take, look at me, then Jamie, then Jack, then me and Jamie again with a stumped look on their face!
Hair so light it sometimes is hard to get pictures of! The sun bouncing off it makes it disappear!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genetics are sooooo strange. I have a friend who has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes, and she's got a blonde-haired, blue-eyed, little girl and I just don't see how she spit her out! No matter, Jack is a doll!

Broken Beth said...

He is truly a beautiful baby boy, oops I mean a big boy now!