Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Well I got to go to Cam's first baseball game last night. Notice there are NO pictures, why you ask? Amy always takes pictures, that is just crazy talk. Well he played in the RAIN!!! I can't take pics in the rain and ruin my baby, er uh, I mean camera! It was the slowest moving game ever! No one was hitting, everyone was getting on base by walks alone. Then again, it was the 1st game. Me and Cam got there at 4, and didn't get done till almost 7!!! They usually only play for 1 1/2 hours. The other team was practicing next to the field it was taking sooo long. Did I mention it was COLD and RAINING? Now that is a momma that loves her son. I will be there thursday with my camera (if it is not raining). Oh and they lost, 10-0. Not because kids were getting hits, only cause they were filling up the bases with walks, and then kids got walked in!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do ya think they would have noticed if you had taken Cam and left? Something to think about. :D