Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Thursday, July 05, 2007





What a busy week our family has had!!! I guess I can start with Friday, we headed to Kris's for some swimming and dinner, got there around 2, left for Gramma's around 8. That is a lot of swimming! I also got these cute pics of Addie in the baptism dress. Then Saturday we went to Kris's to watch her kids so she could shop for Addie's baptism party, then took the kids putt putting, out to ice cream, then back to Grammas to go to bed. Sunday before the baptism we hit the mall as Taylor had to exchange her ripped pants, Cameron needed some shorts to wear, and Jack needed some shoes. Then off to the baptism, got some pics of the whole family together, and off to Kris's for Addie's party. Had to leave around 5, stopped on our way home for dinner, then off to our first night of fireworks. Also hit the children's fair, and rides and more fireworks monday night. Then Kris and her kids and Gramma came up Tuesday, and we hit the fair again, rides again, and fireworks, grand finale night on Tuesday. Come Wednesday I was whooped, and Cam and Tay left with Gramma for a 4th of July party at Kris's. I was lazy and put my feet up, I had enough celebrating for a few years all wrapped into a few days!!!

1 comment:

kayleigh said...

You got some GREAT shots Amy!! I love absolutely love the first one of Addie! What a little sweetie!