Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Wednesday, October 17, 2007






Little Miss Leah!! Gosh I just love this cute lil bundle!!! I got to babysit for her on Saturday (ok, so my mom was to, but I couldn't take my hands off of her). Big bro Jase was there to playing with Ella and Jack. Leah is just such a happy lil munchkin, constantly cooin, smilin, happy lil peanut!!!
Ella constantly wants to hold lil Leah, she is so cute, saying look at her little feet, her lil hands, stuff like that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is just precious! Love that grin!