Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Thursday, January 03, 2008









All dressed up...
And some place to go!!! I decided this New Years me and Jamie were doing something fun! No more sitting on our butts, we are too old for that! We found a fund raiser through the school, appetizers, dinner and drinks, so we got tickets! Corey and Anna were going to go with us! The newlyweds! Anna wanted to know what I was wearing and I was already for jeans. Well then we started talking and decided to call and see if there was a dress code. Lucky we did!!! Turns out our jeans turned into dresses and the men were supposed to wear jackets! Corey wore his tux and kept getting mistaken for the wait staff!!! We made it past midnight, heck till after 1 am, and had a great time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, yall look so cute! I'm glad yall had fun!