Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Thursday, January 10, 2008

Poor Cameron...
I'll start out by saying he is a good kid, a really good kid. He does have a serious problem with remembering things though, typical for a 9 year old boy. Like leaving coats, hats, gloves, boots at school or on the bus. Forgetting where he put his video games! Lucky his head is permantly attached to those shoulders!
So this morning he is all upset because he forgot to do his homework, he had 10 extra minutes this morning so I told him to get it out and work on it. He tells me what did he do in 2007 that needs improving on in 2008... Well let's see, perhaps FORGETTING??? So he writes it down.
Fast forward 6 hours, I run into the bathroom to wash my hands and stumble upon this...







Guess he has a lot more work to do in 2008!