Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Thursday, January 03, 2008






Rose Petal College!
One of Ella's fav Christmas gifts, she asked for it for months, every time we saw it on tv, or when I was looking it up on the computer! The hard to get item this Christmas, mommy was smart and ordered it months ahead of time! Just days after I ordred it I was going to order more pieces and noticed everything was out of stock! I got lucky! Well Ella got lucky! It is actually the Rose Petal Cottage, but I so love what Ella calls it more!