Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Saturday, January 12, 2008

Watch them learn, in this case, listen to them learn! Jack is starting to put together sentences! THey are cave man like, but hey, they are a start! He started saying "no thanks" when he doesn't want something. Yesterday I asked him if he wanted to go bye bye, he told me, "shoes coat hat bye bye" then he pointed to me and said "mommy shoes coat hat bye bye", just a reminder in case I forgot to put mine on hehe!
Today I was tickling his belly and he told me "mommy stop belly". It is also amazing the rate he is picking up words! His vocabulary multiplies daily! Of course I can't quite understand some of the words, but most of them are quite recognizable!

No comments: