Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Tuesday, March 04, 2008


Mommy brag time!!!!

My little Taylor, 14 in less then a month, and in the 8th grade, and smart as a whip!!! I just got her MEAP scores, and they would have any proud mommy beaming! She placed advanced in all but 1 category, and in that 1 category, she was 1 point away from advanced! 1 POINT!
She is in advanced math, and on her last report card? All A's!!! Such a smart girl! I'm so proud of my Tay!
And can I just add that she is also quick whitted and as pretty as can be? (Don't worry, she never looks at my blog so she won't be embarrassed! hehe)

No comments: