Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Thursday, April 10, 2008





Choooo choooo train! That is Jack's 2nd birthday present, yes it is early, but he doesn't know the difference, all I know is that he LOVES it! He the box in the garage and went nuts! Daddy brought it in the house and was going to build it after he got back from picking up Tay and Cam but there was no waiting for Jack! I had to open the box and get some of the track and trains out! And he was very helpful when daddy was putting the table together!
He keeps saying "momma choochooo me" when he wants me to go play with him! It has been up 4 days now and the track is still built, I'm very suprised. So the choo choo table and train, big big hit in our house! I think I'm going to have to buy a few more choo choos for it though as Ella and Jack are always fighting over the few that we have!

2 comments:

Cheri Pryor said...

Awww! The look on his face in that first pic is PRICELESS!!

Georgina said...

ooh looks like you have been having some fun in your house!