Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Saturday, May 10, 2008

I feel so special tonight... I know I've already blogged today, but tonight I just want to get these feelings down while I'm feeling them. Tonight, even though Jack's birthday party was all day, and daddy was tired, he ran the 3 oldest to the mall to get my Mother's Day gifts. Yes, gifts!!! This is how much my family loves me... Daddy knew I'd been talking about pillows for the couch, he picked up 2 super soft ones and a matching blanket, in sage green. Taylor knew I'd been talking about needing a new purse and wallet, she got me both, and even filled my purse with CHOCOLATE!!! And daddy-o slipped me a $20 in my purse, hehe! For good luck of course. And while playing Mario Kart tonight on the Wii, even though I was stinkin up the joint, Taylor kept cheering me on! She is so sweet, telling me I'm not doing that bad. And of course Cam telling me it is my special day!! Not just tomorrow, I got a specail night tonight to.
I love those kids!!!

1 comment:

Cheri Pryor said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!! ((hug)) *kiss*