Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Monday, May 12, 2008


"Momma Rock"
Yup, that is what Jack tells me every time I get done playing Guitar Hero! Could it be because I jump up and down and get so excited when I win at the game? And I yell "I rock" again and again?? Naw, I think it is cause he just loves me and thinks I rock hehe! And Jack is 2 and knows what he is talking about!

1 comment:

AmyWhit said...

LOL. This is hilarious! I saw it as your Avatar on SJ. Too funny!