Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Thursday, June 05, 2008




The naughty chair...
Where Jack spends most of his days... Ok, not really, but at least 3 times a day he can be found in the naughty chair. Sending him to his room just wasn't cutting it and my pediatrician recommended strapping him in the high chair. Well being we don't have a high chair, but his booster seat has straps, that is where he goes, and into the corner and then I set the kitchen timer so I don't forget about him. He is always ready to apologize when he comes out, and usually just sits in there telling me mommmmma, mommmma I'm sorry, mommmma??? I ignore him lol! It is hard, but has to be done! So here he is, in his naughty chair!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

I think I will be implementing a naughty chair or spot soon too! My kids have been horrible the last few days. I know its all the stress from this move but something has got to give!

Teresa Loop said...

Oh yessssssss. We have a naughty step. It is rather effective too. Bless his sweet little heart!

Georgina said...

oh love him! i used to sing to myself when i was put in the naughty corner, my mum said she could never stop laughing!

Patti H said...

OMG Amy those photos are too funny! Poor Jack!

Meghan said...

Do you need your highchair back? Hee hee! Just kidding! Lia is loving it:) Yes, I sent Garrett to his room today and when I went to peek on him, he was sound asleep... Maybe that wasn't an effective strategy. Lia is on antibiotics right now, maybe next week we should get together?