Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Monday, September 15, 2008



















I have been slacking with getting the layouts I am finishing up online, but I have NOT been slacking with getting them done! So here are 18! Yes 18! hehe! Enjoy!

9 comments:

Monika said...

Very nice!!! Lovin' the frip frops :lol: Ok now I guess I better put mine up somewhere.. thanks for sharing and inspiring girlie!!

Patti H said...

awesome layouts AMy lovin your big bold titles!

Cheri Pryor said...

Wow! You've been busy!! How's that Cricut holdin' up?? lol!

Teresa Loop said...

Love it!!! Are the titles on the first ones stamps?

Amy Chomas said...

Cheri, the Cricut is getting a good run for its money!!! I wore the treads off the wheels that pull the mat in lol!!
And Teresa, almost all of the titles on here are with the Cricut!

Teresa Loop said...

fo shizzle? you got some serious cricutting skillz. =)

Fink said...

Great job with your layouts! That ice cream sure looks good! I wish I could finish so many!

Jennifer Sizemore said...

WOW - awesome pages!!!!!!
That is ALOT of cutting!

Leslie said...

now that is giving me some serious inspiration! I am definetely gonna check out that font for my cricut. I love the bigger titles on some of those!