Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Sunday, September 07, 2008

One more sleep until I am a big girl! That is what Ella told me today, it seems impossible that my little baby could be a big girl, but in her mind the start of preschool makes it official! She will be going 4 days a week for 2 1/2 hours a day, and the bus will pick her up and drop her off in front of my house! I'll take pictures tomorrow! I'm sure there will be tears (not from Ella, but from me).

No comments: