Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Monday, March 02, 2009

Ok I'll admit it, I'm 35 now, yup 35. I thought this one would be tough, I mean it is the half way between 30 and 40, but it wasn't that bad. No tears on this birthday morn, could it be I'm finally ok with my old age? Hmmm...
On my birthday I went out with my hubby, sis, Mic and some friends to a nice dinner and a very raunchy comedy show, and the next morning in below freezing weather Kris and I sat in the hot tub with hats on. It was so cold in fact that I had windburn on my cheeks that day!
The inlaws came over the week after and took us all out to dinner, then came back for cake and some birthday singing, Jack is even old enough to sing along now!
So here I am, age 35 with my traditional "all gather round kids and take a pic with your mommy" pose. Hopefully we will be doing this pose for another 70 or so years!


4 comments:

Meghan said...

Happy b-day! I am right behind you:)

Shayla said...

Aww! Happy Belated Birthday!!

Anonymous said...

How'd I miss that on the boards?! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY OLD LADY!!! Oh, wait . . .

Cheri Pryor said...

You look beautiful! What a great picture of you and your kiddos. Happy Belated Birthday!