Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Saturday, July 25, 2009

Here are some more pages I've been working on! Don't think I got these done quickly, most were just waiting to get uploaded here!




Here is my Ella at age 2! This is one of the funny things she said, and I found an unfinished page with the pics and journaling from who knows how long ago, so I restarted it! I guess I should say to be prepared to see a lot of these attached titles cause I have been having a lot of fun with a program that I have had, just never used!





















Another page that has been sitting forever just waiting for finishing touches! Don't know why I do that, guess I can't figure them out, and set it aside. I really like how it turned out though!




















Here is Jack with his birthday present, he just loves boy toys, so this was perfect for him! That and Evan and Ethan had it!















I'm dealing with my birthday each year, and even look forward to the family photo with me and the kids every year, so here is this years...


















Some more old pics I ran across of Ella celebrating her 2nd birthday! Hard to believe she will be 5 in less then 2 months!



















Some very very old pics of the kids swimming with my mom while camping! More of those that got set aside waiting for the right papers and forgotten about, I'm soooo far behind!

















One of Cam's fav things to do (then and now) is to enter the pool with a splash!!! Yes old pics again lol!

2 comments:

Patti H said...

wow Amy you have been busy! your layouts are awesome as always!!

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute!