Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Saturday, January 28, 2017

Baby goodies layout with Chomas Creations adjustable marker holder

Looking for the perfect way to add all of those goodies you got when you were at the hospital with your newborn? Well here it is! I got the hat, bracelets, and foot prints all on one page that easily slides into a 12x12 page protector to go in your album! I also did these layouts for my older children, but with the Cricut it was a million times easier!
I used a Ultra Fine point Sharpie in the Chomas Creations adjustable marker holder to write the name, date & time on the transparency and added some cute trinkets behind them.

Between a sheet of patterned paper and white card stock I added form core board.  I did cut it smaller then 12x12 to fit into my page protectors and used an exacto knife to cut out the squares to add my goodies to.





2 comments:

lavendarrose29 said...

These are way too cute for words. I just had my first grandson and this will make a perfect Christmas present for the new parents.

Unknown said...

Laser Marking Engraving Cutting Machine | PMPL

Industrial Laser Marking Engraving Machines