Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter pages, Easter pages, come and get your Easter pages...
Yes I know I'm behind, most people get their Easter pages done before Easter, especially when they are from 3 years ago hehe! But here are a couple I got done at a crop this weekend, I didn't get much done, but oh well! I just like mom's night out lol!
Can I just say how much I love the new Create A Critter? I'm not usually into the cutsie stuff, ok, so sometimes, but man is this CUTE!!! I just want more time to play with it lol!





4 comments:

Tam said...

Very cute! I especially love the chick in the egg.

Cathie in UT said...

I love the use of the light brown with the other colors that remind me of sherbet.
Cute kids too!

Amy said...

Very tweet! I mean sweet. Hehe. I love how you use so many pics.

Anonymous said...

Amy, hope I am doing this right to enter the blog candy give away...

So sweet of YOU to offer it.. I'd love to have your wonderful TOYS!

I will sign as anonymous because my google account email is messed up...

Thanks and hugs, Trina M. from the MTC Hints and Tips group... you can email using the addy from the group lists if I win! (hoping, hoping... )