Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Sunday, April 25, 2010

We have a winner!!! Lucky #14, Christina!!! Congrats!
Contact me at amyc222@yahoo.com with your info and I will ship your gel pens! You have a week to contact me, until 5-2.
christina said...
Thanks for another fab candy!!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010 4:48:00 PM PDT








6 comments:

Melissa said...

Congratulations Christina! Dang! I was number 17! Oh well...maybe next time! ;-)

Sheri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sheri said...

Dang! I hate it when she calls me Christina and she missed the number by 1.

Christina said...

Thank you so much! Can't wait to play...

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Gail

Camden said...

Congratulations! Have fun with your prize!