Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Thursday, May 20, 2010

**SALE** I'm having a sale on all of my holders for the Cricut and Silhouette!!! I love a good sale!
All Cricut holders are $21!!!
All PINK Cricut holders are $24, or both for $47!
All Silhouette holders are on sale for $21!
All these prices include shipping, and all are in stock and ready!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Amy! I received my embossing tool yesterday and love it! Looking forward to getting these great holders. Keep up the great work! Dee in KY

Unknown said...

Hi Amy,

Where's the link to buy the two pink mini & micro sharpie holders for $47? I checked out the drop-down menu under the text "**SALE** Order PINK holders for the Cricut here, click the box below..." and it only shows the ones for $21 each (which I believe is the silver price, i want both in pink if possible). Please feel free to email me a PayPal invoice for them: missvickie@email.com. I need them 'like yesterday' :-)

Thanks a bunch,
Vickie :-)

Unknown said...

Hi Amy,

Thanks for your fast response & shipping of my new Sharpie holders!! Love em!!

~Vickie :-)