Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Friday, May 14, 2010

When I saw this blue aluminum, I knew I had to have it for a Detroit Tiger's page! Look how cool it looks embossed and sanded! I used the embossing kit for the Cricut to do this. The blue side of the aluminum was facing down on my embossing mat, I then embossed the design, flipped it over, and sanded the debossed side. It gives an old time feel, like a tin sign, too cool!
The baseball borders were done with the mini gel pens and holder, then cut around them in black out.







10 comments:

Kimberly said...

Your sign turned out so good, I love it!

Cheri Pryor said...

LOVE that!!!

Anonymous said...

OK - I really NEED to get the embossing kit!! You ARE my inspiration!
blhdvm

Tam said...

very cool!

LynnL said...

Love your blog and your products. You take the cricut and scrapbooking to a whole new level. Wish I had your imagination and design sense!

Anonymous said...

i love the embossed sign. i have the embossing kit and id like to try using the colored metal. where did you get it if i may ask. thanks k

Amy Chomas said...

The metal is Ten Seconds Studios, you can go to their website and they have a list of places that sell it, or you can google it. Awesome stuff!!

Lynne Smith said...

I love it. I am from Michigan and never missed an opening day game! What cart did you use for the Tiger word? It looks so close to their logo.

Amy Chomas said...

Lynne that is using Make the Cut, you can trace anything in that program and cut it!!! Amy

Anonymous said...

That looks awesome!