Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Friday, July 02, 2010

Happy 4th of July weekend! Our 4th celebration spreads out for 3 whole days and nights, which can get tiring, but is totally worth it! 3 nights of fireworks in our city! How lucky am I?
Here is a layout using some of the Silhouette sketches that are available for download, the mini gel pen holder for the Silhouette, and the new glitter gel pens!! I love having all of these different colors to use! It does take a bit of time to draw the sketches, so while that is going on, I start on my layout. I used Viva Decor glitter glue to add some bling to the layout, that stuff is AMAZING! I love how it really pops, by pops I mean when it dries, it is still raised!!!
So here it is, my little firecracker! And I hope everyone has an amazing Independence Day!






No comments: