Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hooters Layout with Chomas Creations embossing kit & Make-the-Cut

For my son's 1st birthday, his Grampa wanted to take him to Hooters to celebrate! lol I think his Grampa had a lot more fun then he did though... just sayin!
I had no idea what to do with these pictures, I mean there are no Hooters scrapbook papers and embellies (I could be wrong, lol), so these pictures have sat for 3 years, until now! I downloaded the Hooter's logo from google, opened it in Make the Cut and traced it, then embossed it with the embossing kit on Ten Seconds Studios metal sheets. Looks like the owl even has feathers!
To get that look, lay the metal sheet colored side down, emboss your image, then remove it from the sheet and sand the debossed side!
The journaling circle was done with the mini gel pen holder and Cricut as well.
The papers and embellies are Imaginesce.





5 comments:

McBDesigns said...

OMG!! I have 3 boys - hoping for a 4th and a Hooter's 1st Birthday sounds just PERFECT! :)I absolutely love what you've done with this page. No baby blue here! Thanks for sharing!!

Carrie K said...

How cute!! I am sure when he gets older he will really appreciate this page!!!

Patti H said...

wow amy that is awesome. i love hooters too

Kim H said...

How cute is that Layout! How sweet is it that the grandpa took him to Hooter! I love that embossing! I need that! Wow ~ It just adds such great dimension!
tfs
Kim H

DonnaMundinger said...

Hilarious! Teaching him a bit young, eh? LOVe the way the owl turned out! xxD