Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Sunday, August 01, 2010

I'm back from CHA, and holy moly am I WHOOOPED! But what fun I had! While the food was not good at the show, I more then made up for that for dinner!
Tuesday night I was one of the lucky ones that got to go to the Provocraft Gala, which means I was one of the super lucky ones to get a Cricut Imagine machine, and a Rock Princess cartridge!! Woohooo!! I also got to play with the machine, and while they are still ironing out some bugs, I'll wait and give a full review when it gets here.
Before I left for CHA Samantha over at Scrapmaster's Paradise finished a cute monster card with the mini gel pen holder, and the new monster cartridge from Cricut! She then used Copics to color it in!!! She is awesome with the Copics, I'm so jealous! I should have asked for some tips when I saw her at the Cricut dinner, hehe!
Here is the card Samantha got done, I just love it! I'm a sucker for googly eyes hehe!


2 comments:

Betty said...

I am soooooooooooo jealous!

jengd said...

LOVE the whole gel pen/holder for the Cricut! Thanks for donating one to Sam for her giveaway!!