Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Thursday, August 26, 2010

Chomas Creations embossing/scoring kit video

I've had a lot of requests for a video using the Ten Seconds Studio's metal sheets, and how I get the look that I do! This is the card I got done with the Cricut, the embossing kit for the Cricut, Ten Seconds Studio's metal sheet, acrylic mat, paper stump & Snow Block.


And here is the video! Let me know what you think!




9 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thank you so much...Love this...need to order it

JeanneLee said...

Amy, when you put the metal down...is that repositional adhesive you are using in the ATG gun??

Amy Chomas said...

it is just the ATG tape, you just pull off your project carefully, but it doesn't move around with that adhesive. Amy

JeanneLee said...

Cool, TFS that tip!

Kim H said...

Love it! Amy... you need to stop tempting me over here!
tfs
Kim H

Anonymous said...

That has to be one of the coolest things I have seen using the cricut!! Where do you get the embossing blade? Very cool! Thanks for sharing!!

Kristina
kristina@thyerzoo.com

Amy Chomas said...

Kristina they are available for sale right here on my blog!!! Thanks, Amy

Ina said...

Hi Amy,

I saw your video with the embossing kit - it is very great. But I also saw that you put the grips from the roll in your cricut away. Is it right? How did you do it?
If I can't remove the grips will they push through the material I will emboss? (Hope you understand what I want to say)
Thank you
Ina

Amy Chomas said...

Ina I removed those wheels a few months ago. THey aren't even on the Cake machine for the same reason. YOu can slide them over, but I just took scissors and cut them off lol. Amy