Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Tuesday, August 17, 2010

One thing is for sure, my son Jack has a lot of personality! So he for sure needed a page with as much personality as he has, and these print and cuts from Silhouette had just that! I then designed the title with the journaling lines in the Silhouette software, drew them out with the mini gel pen holder for the Silhouette, then colored in the title with the Copic markers to look like FIRE!!! I also did the chain link fence with the mini gel pen holder for the Silhouette as my background paper. I also popped up the puppy dog on the page for depth!!! For my Silhouette friends, the mini gel pen holder is on sale now for $20, price includes shipping! Or you can get both the mini gel pen & mini Sharpie holder for $39, price includes shipping! I also have 20 colors of mini gel pens available as well!