Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Baby Steps with Chomas Creations mini Sharpie holder

I think one of my fav parts of the mini Sharpie holder (besides the fact that it has a fine tip) is that there are 24 different colors of mini Sharpies available out there and I can always find a shade to match whatever project I'm doing!  Here is a simple layout of my little guy learning to walk (he is 4 now, eeeek!).  I drew the robot designs in Design Studio and layered them, and drew the little robot and gears with the Robotz cart on Quickutz metal sheets.  Then without removing the  mat, I changed out the mini Sharpie holder for the blade housing, and cut around them.  Super easy! 



Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the layout.cant wait to get my mini gel pens. did you say you cut out the metal sheets w/ the cricut blade.what settings did you use and did it dull the blade. thanks K

Kathryn said...

Great Layout!!! I have the other mini gel pens, but use them. I might have to pull them out. LOL Need to find first. TFS

Amy K said...

Super cute - layout & baby!

Amy Chomas said...

K, yes I did cut it, it is a bit different of a metal and is made for die cutting machines. I used max pressure and blade depth of 6, and I use a blade I dedicate to cutting metal. Amy

aremus said...

He is 50 cute. Great lo. TFS 1.

Amanda