Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Monday, October 25, 2010

Embossing with vellum and the Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder

For this page I made some pretty little embossed flowers..  You can use the stylus in the Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder with the embossing mat.  I used multi-cut 3 as this was a pretty thick vellum.  When you add a darker color behind the vellum it really makes it POP!
My niece's name is Addi, so I highlighted Addi in glitter! 
The paper and embellies are all Making Memories. 



Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

1 comment:

Amy K said...

I love all the pretty shimmery pink, and how beautiful the embossed vellum is. Your niece is beautiful. I have a niece with the same name, but it's spelled Addy.