Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Wednesday, October 06, 2010

I"m not tired, embossing and your mini SHarpies

I always joke that Jack has 2 speeds, go and sleep. That boy is always on the move, and moving that much must take its toll on a small boy! The funny thing is, he is never tired! Even when he is yawning and rubbing his eyes, he has an excuse!
I designed the title in Design Studio with Lyrical Letters, and added some circles like my background paper to it. So if you have a child like mine and would like the title, here it is... I'm not tired
I used silver embossing metal and my Chomas Creations embossing kit to emboss the title, then without removing the mat, I replaced the embossing tip with the mini Sharpie holder, and then hit cut in Design Studio again. The result is the mini Sharpie writing inside the embossed image! Pretty cool!

I picked up another one of my Chomas Creations mini gel pen journaling circles for the journaling on my page! I'm using them like crazy and need to make more!

And here is the finished layout, boy in his sleep speed!





2 comments:

4kids4 said...

Love this page!! I have a 9 yr-old son like Jack...he plays hard and he sleeps hard. Nothing in between!! Gotta love 'em! TFS!

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

That is so cute! Sounds like my 4yo DS. Man, he keeps me going. He's like a monkey!