Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Tuesday, October 26, 2010

So sweet with mini gel pen holder and metallic gel pens

One of my fav parts about Make-the-Cut is the ability to trace anything and be able to draw or cut it!  I downloaded these sketched flowers from the internet and traced them in MTC!  Then I added my Chomas Creations mini gel pen holder with the light blue metallic gel pen from the asssorted pack, and drew the sketched flowers right onto my background paper.  Notice how they even look sketched!
Next are the clouds, now these I sketched myself with my Wacom tablet and then traced them in MTC and cut them out!
So that means a share!  If you want these files for Make-the-Cut, here ya go...
clouds
flower doodles The flowers are at the very bottom of the mat. 
Here is a close up of the flower doodles on my page...


And here are the clouds with the title!  The font is 2 peas flea market.

And here are my cute niece and nephew in one of my very fav pictures of them to complete the page!

Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

3 comments:

~ Kendra ~ said...

Love the picture! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

I love this! I would love to have the file, but I don't have MTC! I do have SCUT2 for my Cricut E and a brand new Pazzles Inspiration. I just recently purchased all of the gel pens and holder! Is there a way to convert your file? My email is Wampler4@ctcis.net if you find the time to reply, I would appreciate it. I love your "work"!!!

Nick Raymon said...

Wow Its very beautiful I love this..
I feel like I’m constantly looking for interesting things to read about a variety of subjects, but I manage to include your blog among my reads every day because you have honest entries that I look forward to. Here’s hoping there’s a lot more great material coming!
Business Pens