Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Thursday, October 21, 2010

We now offer the embossing tip seperately!

I've had a few requests for the embossing tip to be purchased seperately, and it is now available on my blog, just click on the box that says embossing kit for Cricut and a pop up menu will appear where you can add the embossing tip alone to your cart.  The tip alone is $20, that price includes shipping.
Below is an idea for those allergic to the latex mat.
I also want to mention that I do ship outside of the US!  Some of my items for sale are already priced for shipping out of the US, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Originally my research and development (fancy title, hehe) was done with the silicone sheets Cricut sells to cut stamps with the Cricut.  They are 6x6 square, and 2 come in a pack. 
So for those allergic to latex, this is a good alternative.  Don't mind my messy piece of silicone here (research & development  does that around here lol), but this is to give you an idea of how well it works.




Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

No comments: