Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Monday, November 15, 2010

Fun textures with the Chomas Creations embossing kit!

Again, sometimes I think... I sit and think scrappin, try to think of things to try next, and what I wanted to try was some fun textures! So here is a texture for today, LEOPARD PRINT!!! wooohooo! How fun is that? You can download the file for Make-the-Cut here... leopard print To get the look, I used the Chomas Creations embossing kit on the hot pink Ten Second Studio's metal sheets. I put the metal face down, did the embossing, sanded off the debossed (pink) side of the metal, then ran black StayzOn ink over the raised image. How fun is that?


For the title and accents I used the Rock Princess cartridge.  I cut everything 2-3 times to get a feeling of dimension, and used the Chomas Creations silver mini gel pen on the top layer of the title and the black mini gel pen on the top layer of the strawberries so I knew where to add my black Viva Decor paint to add dimension.
I was going for a bad girl look for the bottom of the page, so that is the metal, but for the top I wanted something soft!  So I used Glimmer Mist to spray some white flocked vinyl, and let that dry.  I then used the scallop punch to add along the bottom edge.

This nice close up also shows the silver mini gel pen as well!  I love how sharp it looks on the black cardstock! 
I also used the mini gel pen to make the journaling circle, which I have a lot of them setting around!  So I can just grab one as I need it...

I also added pop dots behind the skull and strawberries to make them pop! Wheeewh! Lots of details here! Here is the finished page, along with my silly girl who loves when I get the camera out hehe!


                                  

Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

3 comments:

simplybren said...

I have your embossing kit and the metal but never seem to get the 2 together, I think this leopard print is goingto be awesome with some pics of my diva grandaughter. Thanks for sharing.

Melissa said...

Love it!!!

Anonymous said...

wow amy really cool!!!!