Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Monday, December 20, 2010

The last of 4 acrylic picture frames with the Chomas Creations engraving tip!

First I want to mention that everyone that pre-ordered a Chomas Creations engraving tip, they are on the way!  I mailed them USPS 1st class today, Monday!  Woohoo!  And they are now in stock and shipping for those that have been waiting.
Now for the last of my acrylic frames...  Now all 4 of my kids have their own frames for the wall!  I'm going to have to work on a pic of the 4 frames together, just no time today hehe.  To get this look I used Make-the-Cut and the Chomas Creations engraving tip on the Grafix clear plastic sheets.  Again, this is strong enough to stand up in a frame, so I add my pictures to the outside of the plastic, as well as the rhinestones! 


As you can see, my daughter is one of a kind, so I used the Once Upon A Princess title and butterfly to add to the front of the plastic as well. 

I have one happy 6 year old as she has been waiting for this day forever!  Well I think it was forever in 6 year old time, it doesn't seem like that long to me hehe!
Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

2 comments:

SherriC. said...

this is just GREAT Amy!!!!! I love it.....I can't wait to see all four together...

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.blogspot.com) said...

Amy -- this is awesome!!! Going on my wish list. I love this on acrylic!!!