Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Thursday, December 16, 2010

Quick gift tags with the Chomas Creations mini gel pen holder!

I got some teacher gifts and realized I have no clue where the gift tags are, so I used the Chomas Creations mini gel pen holder with Make-the-Cut and the Doodlebats from Lettering Delights, to draw the presents,  then added a shadow to cut them out, and look, I ended up with a bunch of gift tags!  I used multi-cut 2 for with the glitter gel pens to make them really stand out on the white cardstock.

 
Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

2 comments:

Betty said...

Great idea Amy! Cute gift tags!!!!!!!!!!!!...............see my filing this idea away in my head!!!

Jane H said...

I Amy I miss talking to you found you on scrapjazz.