Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Friday, December 03, 2010

Tomorrow the Rockin Around the Christmas Tree blog hop starts!!!

Hope you all join me in the Rockin Around the Christmas Tree blog hop!  I'll have a special project to share, and a little something special!  Starts tomorrow, December 4th at 7 am, MST.  For more info, you can visit the facebook page... Rockin Around the Christmas Tree blog hop


Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

1 comment:

Turnedgypsy said...

I need to email you Amy. Maybe I over looked it but I did not see the email link here on your blog.

Chris
mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com