Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Another Chomas Creations mini gel pen holder project with Maria!

Here is a project Maria at Believe Dream Create that she has done with the Chomas Creations mini gel pen holder and the Copic markers.  These directions are straight from Maria. Thanks Maria, YOU ROCK!

More Fun with Chomas Creations Gel Pen Holder! This is still my all time favorite product made by my friend Amy at Chomas Creations. I love to play with this Gel Pen Holder. This idea came to me the other day when I was using the Engraving Tip on the Wood project I did. I literally stopped in the middle, whipped out my Gel Pen Holder and made this in a matter of minutes.

I welded some images together in my Gypsy, put in my Gel Pen Holder and got this:



These pens go on like BUTTER! And the best part--they don't smear with Copics, which is saying something because if you have ever tried to use any kind of regular pen with Copics you know they smear.


This time there is no fancy coloring with my Copics--just straight up coloring, which I love to do! But....if I go out of the lines, it is all over for me, LOL!
I think this card is perfect example of the endless possibilities with the combination of your Cricut and Chomas Creations Gel Pen Holder!




Cartridges Used: 3-Birds, Life's A Party/Disney--Hannah Montana

Paper LIne: GCD Studios Chic Bebe

Copics Used: YG25/Y08/R27/G85/E43/E79/E43



Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!