Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Monday, January 10, 2011

Assorted colors of micro Sharpies available!

I got a few colors of micro Sharpies available for sale on the right side of my blog for $1.49 each.
Now besides black I have blue, green, red, purple, aqua, berry and orange.  Only available for a limited time!  The micro Sharpie markers work only in the micro Sharpie holder which is available for $19. 


Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Sorry if this is answered somewhere on the site - I couldn't find it. Is there a micro mini sharpie holder for the Silhouette, or just the Cricut? I love my gel pen holder and mini sharpie holder, I'd love to get the micro holder!

Erin

Amy Chomas said...

Erin, can you email me? I may have one here, I'll have to look! amyc222@yahoo.com