Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Saturday, January 01, 2011

Looking back at 2010

I thought it would be fun to look back through the year at what I've done with the Chomas Creations products and to show you some of my favorites! 
This is a Spiderman layout I did with the Chomas Creations embossing kit, you can get more details here... Spiderman  The Spiderman and spiderwebs were all embossed!

Here is one with the Chomas Creations mini Sharpie holder on shrink film!  Because it is permanent, it doesn't smear on glossy surfaces!  For more close ups and info, click here... Busy Boy

I love the story about this one.  You can read it here and get more details... Y-E-S spells Gramma  The Chomas Creations embossing kit was used with my own font I had made with my daughter's handwriting! 

Ooooh and the details on the Cat in the Hat!  WOW!  Looked like he had fur!  I did this with the Chomas Creations embossing kit as well, you can see more pics and details here... Cat in the Hat

These pictures just crack me up, and I love the bright colors on this page!  They really show personality, hehe!  You can see more details and close ups here... my little monsters

Through the year I've been having fun using the Chomas Creations mini gel pen holder with the Copic markers, and I'm getting a little better with them!  I also used the gel pen holder to make the graph paper in the background!  Busy Boy
I discovered clear cardstock this year as well, and I'm having so much fun making layered cards!  This was one of my favs, the snowflakes were made with the Chomas Creations mini Sharpie holder, and you can see more details here... Warm Wishes
Again another favorite with the Chomas Creations embossing kit, look at the details on this train!  You can see more close ups and details here...  train

Not only did 2010 bring us the Chomas Creations embossing kit, but it also brought us the engraving tip!  You can see the difference between the 2 here... difference between embossing kit and engraving tip  Here are a couple of my favs with the engraving tip!  I made a wall full of frames for each of my kids, each with the Chomas Creations engraving tip on clear plastic sheets, here is 1 of them, and you can get the details here... All boy

And the Chomas Creations engraving tip also works on Core'dinatios cardstock, revealing the color underneath and giving a shabby chic feel!  You can get more details on this page here... snuggle bunny
I've been really busy this year!  wheeewh!  It was hard to pick just a few, so if you want to see more, feel free to hop around my blog!  And may 2011 be a great year for you all!

Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

2 comments:

Scrappymama Elaine said...

Hey Amy, great work! Thanks for sharing your year in review. Love the spiderman!

Unknown said...

Awesome choices for the year! :)