Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Thursday, February 03, 2011

Birthday card with Chomas Creations micro Sharpie holder

It is my Gramp's 92nd birthday (WOW) so I made him this card!  It was actually quite simple.  I used the Birthday Bash cartridge for the title, and the card shape. 
 Black, blue, red, green, orange, purple, aqua and berry!!!  I used a pressure of minimum and multi-cut of 2 to get a nice look to the writing.
When cutting through clear cardstock I use multi-cut on 4, this gets it through all the way.




Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Fantastic as usual Amy!

Kaye said...

That is a really nice card. Your Sharpie holder is the best!

Debbi said...

Very cool! LOVE it! And Happy Birthday to your Grandfather.
*smiles*
debbi

Natalie said...

Very Cool! I didn't know they made clear cardstock. Love my sharpie holder, now to get more colors.
TFS

Cass said...

This is a cute, simple card and it made me think of my 92 year old GG Grandma! Thanks for the inspiration!

paperroyalty.blogspot.com