Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Love Bug layout with Chomas Creations mini gel pen holder & Copics!

Coloring with the Copic markers takes me back to my child hood!  Sometimes I could just sit and color for hours!  So this was a really fun one for me to do! Of course I wasn't exactly coloring for hours lol!
I started by designing this love bug file with Simply Charmed in Design Studio, you can download the file here... Love bug file
Then I used the Chomas Creations mini gel pen holder with the black metallic mini gel pen to draw the bugs and title on my page.  I then replaced the mini gel pen holder with the blade carefully, and cut the hearts around them.  I do like to let my images dry just a bit before I start coloring.  I used the Copic markers to color in the bugs and hearts, no smearing!  Then I used an ink pad to age the edges of the hearts a bit.  Of course no buggy is complete without googly eyes!



I added one of my journaling circles to the page that I did with the Chomas Creations mini gel pen holder, you can get the file and instructions for that here... journaling circles

Here is my completed page with my love bug all decked out for Valentine's Day in loads of PINK!  hehe


Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

6 comments:

Min said...

This is just adorable Amy! That's the wonderful thing about our hobbie - we can color and glue and GET AWAY WITH IT! :)
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

Unknown said...

Totally cute :)

Rebecca said...

Very cute! I love your work! Your holders are great! I purchase the embossing kit and gel pen holder from you at summer CHA. I have had a rough week with a death in the family and several new students entering my class with behavioral needs. I am planning to purchase your engraving tip here within the next day or two to make me feel better. LOL. Thanks for the great ideas!


www.classexpressions.blogpsot.com

Amy Chomas said...

Min, that is why I love what I do hehe! Thanks Amber!
Rae, retail therapy is always a good thing hehe! Did you get to see me in action at CHA? I was sooo nervous!

Maria said...

Those hearts make me smile :) Great job with the coloring! Love the layout--and you have an adorable subject :)
Maria

Fran said...

Amy your layout of your little love bug is precious. She is so darn cute! Hugs, Fran