Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Monday, February 07, 2011

Now that's a lot of hits! And the hop for the cure winner!

Today I got an email from Appie from the Netherlands, she was my 100,000th visitor, and she was kind enough to share this with me!!!

I can not believe I've had 100,000 views on my site!  Actually more then that because it took me awhile to put up a counter hehe!  Thanks everyone for stopping by and viewing my blog, I want you to know that every post is read and appreciated!

The JDRF Crop for a Cure was a huge success for Sara over at Crop Out Diabetes.  She raised $2,524.97 for JDRF!  I donated some Chomas Creations goodies as prizes for her crop!
I only got 3 entries for the blog hop for the cure.  And the winner is...
Breanna!  She did a page on who inspired her most, and if you would like you can see it here...
Breannas Blitherings
Breanna you have won a Chomas Creations micro Sharpie holder and 3 micro Sharpies! 
Sorry it took so long to get the winner picked, rough weekend!  My oldest daughter had a sledding accident, but she is doing much better now!
Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

2 comments:

Brenna said...

yay!! thanks so much! i had an aewsome time making this layout and it means so much to me too!! that's when you get your best projects!! thanks amy!
brenna
rbanderson@live.ca

Delia said...

Congrats Brenna!! Thanks for the inspiration Amy, helped me get a layout done....I am so behind. Glad your daughter is doing well.